- Original, v.1.1: English
- Translations, v.1.1: български • català • čeština • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • Esperanto • español • فارسی • français • galego • hrvatski • italiano • 한국어 • македонски • मराठी • Nederlands • polski • português • română • русский • slovenčina • slovenščina • svenska • Tiếng Việt
- Translations, v.1.0 (update/review pending): norsk bokmål • suomi
- More in progress
Translations of the Definition of Free Cultural Works are coordinated here. Translations will be approved by moderators before they are linked from the official definition. Please help us translate the definition into every language in the world!
To get started, please edit this page and add a link to your language if it doesn't exist, in the format of the existing ones below:
- Definition/Ar - Arabic
- Definition/Zh - Chinese
- Definition/Zh-TW - Traditional Chinese
- Definition/Cs - Czech (translation done, needs proofreading, copyediting etc.)
- Definition/Da - Danish
- Definition/El - Greek (translation done, needs proofreading, copyediting etc.)
- Definition/Eu - Basque (translating)
- Definition/En - English original
- Definition/Et - Estonian
- Definition/Fi - Finnish (translation done, needs proofreading, copyediting etc.)
- Definition/Fr - French (translation in progress)
- Definition/De - German (translation done, needs proofreading, copyediting etc.)
- Definition/It - Italian (translation and proofreading done)
- Definition/Ko - Korean
- Definition/Nb - Norwegian (Bokmål)
- Definition/Nl - Dutch
- Definition/Mk - Macedonian (translation and proofreading done)
- Definition/Pl - Polish (translation and proofreading done)
- Definition/Pt - Portuguese
- Definition/Ru - Russian
- Definition/Sk - Slovak (translation and proofreading done)
- Definition/Es - Spanish
- Definition/Sv - Swedish (status: translated, copyedited, needs adjustment on special words and terms)
We are using Wikipedia language codes to identify languages. To start a translation, follow the link above and create the definition or edit/improve it. Update the status of the definition on this page when you reach a milestone.
You can find the original (protected) v1.0 text from here.
Once you are done, contact one of the moderators or e-mail Erik at (eloquence at gmail dot com).