Since the template is now write-protected, I write here rather than edit (although I technically could, but...)
The current version of this template indicates that the English version is a translation. Unless the translations are supposed to become "official" and equally valid as the English one, it should probably be pointed out in the template that the English version is the original. // habj 20:17, 28 February 2007 (CET)
fr version in progress
- I request the same for Czech version. Thank you. --Egg 20:22, 21 September 2007 (CEST)
- French translation is now finished but needs to be checked. Can it be added in "review pending" ? Thanks in advance.
- Regards from France,
- Benji 01:18, 10 December 2007 (CET)
The Norwegian (Bokmål) translation is done as well, and can be added to the “Review pending” section. Jon Harald Søby 15:56, 15 December 2007 (CET)
ko version needs proofreading
- Heh. If you're wondering where to put it, 한국어 starts with an /h/ sound. --Kjoonlee 15:17, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
Definition/Bg - done
Please add a space after the link to the Norwegian translation. Jon Harald Søby 07:27, 31 July 2008 (EDT)
Russian translation was updated to version 1.1. --Александр Сигачёв 01:21, 11 November 2008 (EST)
- Yeah, I just noticed, too and updated the template. Thank you for your work! :-) →Spiritia 13:43, 14 November 2008 (EST)
Romanian Definitions Stable
I have updated Romanian Definitions to correct gramatical version. Please publish it as STABLE Version. Thanks!
- Done. Thanks for your work. --Mormegil 13:04, 10 March 2012 (EST)
Slovene definition Stable
- Done. Thanks for your work. --Mormegil 07:58, 3 April 2012 (EDT)
Arabic definition; fashionably late
I just finished an Arabic translation of teh definition, published in its place at Definition/ar. Please add a link in the template to the sub-page with the Arabic text.