I suppose it will be useful to make a concise introduction to the existing movements centered around Free Contents/Free X.
--Antoine 23:06, 24 May 2006 (CEST)
Although the IETF RFC documents are not completely free (allowance of derivative works is only required in the scope of the standard drafting process itself), I think it can work as a good example of essential freedoms applied to scientific/technical cooperation.
If other movements use the complete set of essential freedoms for similar purposes, we can replace the IETF with those movements. What do you think? --Antoine 01:24, 14 June 2006 (CEST)
What is free roleplaying?
Do we have a tag or something we can insert into a section like this which is empty, requesting <<please expand>> or similar?
thanks :-) --Mercury Merlin 22:45, 26 October 2006 (CEST)
- You can read some details here. Ricardo Gladwell, who founded the Free Roleplaying community, took part in this wiki at this beginning, but he seems to have lost interest.
- The "free roleplaying" section was originally created for him to fill it in, since he has best knowledge of the subject. In his absence, perhaps we can write a few words and leave a pointer to http://www.freeroleplay.org for those who want to know more.
- --Antoine 20:51, 27 October 2006 (CEST)
- Section initiated, please expand and update. Some of these other sections also look a little thin on the ground, and can do with some further expansion. --Mercury Merlin 00:15, 10 November 2006 (CET)
- Obs: The link "" don't work.
--[[Visit: allea torion] 7 December 2009 (from Brazil)
thanks for the postzomiamogblada
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it