Version 1.1 of the definition has been released. Please help updating it, contribute translations, and help us with the design of logos and buttons to identify free cultural works and licenses!
I suppose it will be useful to make a concise introduction to the existing movements centered around Free Contents/Free X.
--Antoine 23:06, 24 May 2006 (CEST)
Although the IETF RFC documents are not completely free (allowance of derivative works is only required in the scope of the standard drafting process itself), I think it can work as a good example of essential freedoms applied to scientific/technical cooperation.
If other movements use the complete set of essential freedoms for similar purposes, we can replace the IETF with those movements. What do you think? --Antoine 01:24, 14 June 2006 (CEST)
What is free roleplaying?
Do we have a tag or something we can insert into a section like this which is empty, requesting <<please expand>> or similar?
thanks :-) --Mercury Merlin 22:45, 26 October 2006 (CEST)
- You can read some details here. Ricardo Gladwell, who founded the Free Roleplaying community, took part in this wiki at this beginning, but he seems to have lost interest.
- The "free roleplaying" section was originally created for him to fill it in, since he has best knowledge of the subject. In his absence, perhaps we can write a few words and leave a pointer to http://www.freeroleplay.org for those who want to know more.
- --Antoine 20:51, 27 October 2006 (CEST)
- Section initiated, please expand and update. Some of these other sections also look a little thin on the ground, and can do with some further expansion. --Mercury Merlin 00:15, 10 November 2006 (CET)
- Obs: The link "" don't work.
--[[Visit: allea torion] 7 December 2009 (from Brazil)
Здраствуйте) Не желаете обменяться ссылками?