Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See Licenses for discussion of individual licenses, and whether they meet this definition or not.
- See History for acknowledgments and background on this definition.
- See the FAQ for some questions and answers.
- See Portal:Index for topic-specific pages about free content and free expressions.
- Under some jurisdictions, notably some European countries, authors have inalienable moral rights and cannot completely release their works into the public domain. If you believe that you have a right to put your own works in the public domain, regardless of what the law says, you can make a declaration of public domain status which contains a safeguard clause, such as: "I, the author of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide. In case this is not legally possible: I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law."
- Film izle 
- Aksiyon Filmleri izle 
- Doğu Ekspresinde Cinayet izle 
- Ay Krallığı Beyaz Saçlı Cadı izle 
- Korku filmi izle 
- John Wick 3 izle 
- Joker izle 
- Recep ivedik 6 izle 
- Beatriz Akşam Yemeğinde izle 
- Yuvaya Dönüş Filmi 
- Transformers 5 izle 
- 7. Koğuştaki Mucize filmi izle 
- Uzaydan Gelen Fırtına izle