The word "libre" is in danger of being diluted
see for example thread "[okfn-discuss] Problems of nomenclature" at http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-discuss/2012-March/thread.html
Diluting the term which will eliminate its advantages:
- disambiguates "free as in freedom" from "free as in beer"
- it is used extensively in free/libre and open source software and free/libre and open knowledge contexts to emphasise the freedom perspective.
This is not intended as a "fork".
- Say Libre
- Declaration on Libre Knowledge
- Libre Knowledge on Wikipedia
- Libre Knowledge on WikiEducator
K 15:51, 4 March 2012 (EST)