It is important to note that recipes per se are not copyrightable (although their written expression is). The Food Geek has a good explanation of this legal principle.
The following sites license food-related items (mainly recipes) using FCW licenses:
- Nibbledish (formerly Open Source Food) lists Creative Commons-licensed recipes.
- Foodista is a general purpose cooking encyclopedia licensed CC-BY.
- The Food Geek, a CC-BY-licensed food blog by Brian J. Geiger.
- Bonan Apetiton, a CC-BY-SA-licensed recipes in the Esperanto language.
- Cookbook on Wikibooks (also in other languages than English)